- Fatherhood is Sacred and Motherhood is Sacred
- Linking Generations
- Beginning Awareness Basic Education Services (B.A.B.E.S World)
- Navajo Wellness Model
- Duluth Model
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR)
Mental Health First Aid
- Connect Post-Vention
- Project Adventure
- Drug Awareness & Prevention
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Health Fairs
- Educational Booths
- School Presentations
- Sweat Lodge
- Community Education
- Suicide Prevention
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Relapse Prevention
- Cultural Awareness
Building Communities of Hope (BCOH) Initiatives
Life Is Sacred Coalition
Mission of Life Is Sacred Coalition: To enhance the quality of life through education and encouragement.
Background: The Life is Sacred Coalition (LISC) is comprised of staff from various disciplines within the Division of Behavioral and Mental Health Services (DBMHS) striving to help make our communities a safer and healthier place to live.
Goal: It is the goal of LISC to help build a coalition within the community that promotes coordination and collaboration between community members and resources. LISC aims to help build networks on the Navajo Nation to promotion life preservation education and awareness.
LISC Long Term Goals:
- Provide technical assistance to coalitions within communities on the Navajo Nation
- Provide prevention education and awareness on substance use and suicide
- Improve collaboration between resources in a community
- Provide positive programming for communities
- Decrease substance use in communities
Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR)
Information coming soon!